Fluor Defender Cerkamed
Protective enamel with fluoride for children
- Improvement of enamel strength
- Caries prophylaxis
– Due to fluoride content it improves remineralisation of the enamel.
– Builds protective layer on the enamelâ€™s surface.
– Intended for patients of any age group.
0,1% fluorosilane, HEMA
- Fluor Defender mini: 3x 1 ml of preparation + set of applicators
- Fluor Defender standard: 6 x 1 ml of preparation + set of applicators
- Fluor Defender maxi: 10 x 1 ml of preparation + set of applicators
Instructions for use:
1. Clean the teeth surface
2. Dry with air stream or cotton rolls
3. Isolate the operative area with rubber dam
4. Open the vial, withdraw about 3 drops of the preparation and place them in a dish
5. Apply a thin layer of the preparation evenly using the brush applicator supplied
6. In the event of decreased interdental spaces, dental cord can be used
7. Dry gently with stream of air
8. Remove rubber dam
9. Do not eat or rinse oral cavity for at least 45 minutes after treatment
A vial of preparation is intended for 2-3 patients with full dentition, the brush applicator is for single use only. Multiple use of the brush applicator may cause the risk of reinfection. The product does not require light curing.
BEFORE USE PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PRODUCT FOR DENTAL USE ONLY