Calcipast +i Cerkamed
Rp 375.000 – Rp 1.150.000
Calcium hydroxide material enriched with barium sulphate and iodoform is recommended as temporary filling of the root canals.
calcium hydroxide 10%, iodoform 30%
- syringe of 2,1g + set of applicators
- MEGA PACK 4 x 2,1g + applicators
- Reduces inflammation
- It has drying effect
- It stimulates rebuilding of damaged periapical tissues and creation of reparative dentine by odontoblasts
- Prevents from penetration of exudates into the root canal system
CALCIPAST+ I pH=12
Iodoform contained in CALCIPAST+I makes the drying and bactericidal effect much stronger.
It also acts fungicidal and virucidal.
It is highly recommended for treatment of infected root canals.
Handling the product CALCIPAST+I:
1. prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, Endo-Prep Cream) (picture 1), rinse copiously (Chloraxid) (picture 1) and dry the canal (for example Canal Clean)
2. to dry the root canal thoroughly use Endo-aspirator and paper points (picture 3)
3. fill the canal with CALCIPAST+I by introducing applicator to the depth of 1/3 of the apex opening, remove excess of paste, close the cavity tightly (for example with Total Blend), leave for a period of 1 week up to 30 days, after that period exchange temporary filling (Calcipast) (picture 4)
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY
1 syr, 4 syr